Are you as excited as I am? August is ‘New Pattern Month’ over at Lenox and when they offered to collaborate on this style shoot and give-a-way with some of their new Quatrefoil china, I was thrilled. Not only because I got a chance to show both them and you how I would style it (which is super fun) but because one of my beloved readers gets two full 5 piece place settings of their very own! Awesome, right?
I love the modern new pattern, that is somehow still so timeless. I used it here for a pretty casual late weekend lunch paired with a lot of natural elements and cool blue hues.
When I got married, I really resisted registering for formal china. I thought that I’d never use it. I went a head a registered for it (my mother-in-law all but insisted) and I use it a lot now. Even if just a couple of girls are coming over for coffee or, like above, using the tea-cup for the ice cream dessert, there isn’t a reason why you couldn’t use it regularly. Guests love eating off of the ‘good stuff’ and I love breaking it out.
Enough about me, one of you gets to win some Lenox Quatrefoil Dinnerware!
- Leave me a comment below telling me why you’d love this Lenox dinnerware, or how you would use/style it!
For extra entries:
- Like House of Earnest on Facebook and come back here commenting that you did so
- Like Lenox on Facebook and come back here commenting that you did so
- Follow House of Earnest on Twitter and come back here commenting that you did so
- Follow Lenox on Pinterest and come back here commenting that you did so
- This giveaway is for two (2) five piece place settings of the Lenox Quatrefoil Dinnerware valued at $316.
- It begins Tuesday, August 7th at midnight EDT and closes Tuesday, August 14th at midnight EDT
- Max number of entries is five (5)
- Open to US residents only
- Be sure to leave an email address when leaving a comment!
- Winner will be chosen from their order in the comment field via random.org