We’re back for another giveaway! It’s no secret that I love luxe linen, whether it’s sheets, towels, or coasters. You name it, I love it. The reason is because linen gets softer with time and as a natural fiber it holds up amazingly well to lots of washes. Ella Lou is not only sponsoring a giveaway for House of Earnest readers, but they’re also a House of Earnest sponsor! I have enjoyed getting to know one of the co-founders, Lindsay, over the past few months and am so excited to share their story and seriously perfect towels with you.
These luxe linens are 100% organic linen made in Turkey by traditional weaving methods and are carefully selected and imported for their customers. We’ve got our hands on some of the first hand towels from their new collection, and couldn’t be happier to be giving them to you!
Today we’re giving one lucky reader TWO punchy orange hand towels and ONE Orange Blossom beach or bath towel.
To Enter **THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED AND A WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED**
- Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment below which includes the word ‘WRAP’
- For up to three (3) additional entries you can:
- ‘Like’ House of Earnest on Facebook – comment back here letting me know that you did so.
- follow House of Earnest on Twitter – comment back here letting me know that you did so.
- ‘Like’ Ella Lou on Facebook – comment back here letting me know that you did so.
- Giveaway will close at Midnight EST on Friday, December 7th.
- Open to US residents only
- No purchase is necessary
Happy Wednesday, guys!
p.p.s. I’m hosting these giveaways all week in an effort to distract you from the fact that I’m on vacation in the Caribbean. If you’re not into being distracted, you can follow my adventures on Instagram and see my Ella Lou turkish beach towel in action!